Saturday, November 4, 2006

LOVE WILL FIND AWAY~

LOVE WILL FIND AWAY

In a perfect worldOne we've never knownWe would never need to face the world alone
They can have their worldWe'll create our ownI may not be brave or strong or smartBut somewhere in my secret heart
I knowLove will find a wayAnywhere I goI'm homeIf you are there beside me
Like dark turning into daySomehow we'll come throughNow that I've found youLove will find a way
I was so afraidNow I realizeLove is never wrongAnd so it never dies
There's a perfect worldShining in your eyes And if only they could feel it tooThe happiness I feel with you
They'd knowLove will find a wayAnywhere we goWe're homeIf we are there together
Like dark turning into daySomehow we'll come throughNow that I've found youLove will find a way
I knowLove will find a wayAnywhere we goI'm homeIf we are there together
Like dark turning into daySomehow we'll come throughNow that I've found youLove will find a way
I know love will find a way



^__^ yg diatas tuh lagunya LION KING...
tau gak??? aKu suka bgt kartunnya!!Waktu kecil bapakku beliin vcd LION KING ORIGINAL tanpa subtitle!(ya ampuuun...)Dulu tuh cuap2 bahasa Inggrisnya kagak ngerti..tp it's ok..hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment